|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10 pcs|
|Packaging Details:||plywood box|
|Delivery Time:||10-30 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||400 Ton per month|
SPF type digital lock balance valve is a static hydraulic working condition balancing valve. It has an equal percentage flow characteristic curve, which is suitable for centralized volume adjustment, centralized quality adjustment and a volume adjustment system that changes the flow in stages. When the system flow changes At this time, the branches of the valve are installed, and the flow of each user will increase or decrease according to the proportion, maintaining the flow distribution scheme at the time of initial adjustment.
SP45F Digital Locking Balance Valve Technical Parameters
1. Nominal pressure 1.6MPa (2.5MPa must be booked);
2. Medium temperature: 0-150 ℃;
3. The theoretical characteristic curve is an equal percentage curve. When the valve weight is 0.3-0.5, the actual curve is a linear characteristic.
4. The structure length conforms to the structure length of stop valve and check valve in GB / T12221.
Performance and characteristics of Balancing Valve
1. Ideal adjustment performance;
2. Excellent cut-off function;
3. Open status display accurate to 1/10 laps;
4. The theoretical flow characteristic curve is an equal percentage characteristic curve;
5. National patented opening and closing locking device;
6.There is a fixed flow coefficient for each complete turn. As long as the pressure difference across the valve is measured during commissioning, the flow through the valve can be easily calculated;
7. PTFE and silicone seal, reliable sealing performance;
8. The internal components are made of YICr18Ni9 or copper alloy, with strong corrosion resistance and long service life;
9, the internal lifting valve stem, no need to reserve operating space.